Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Presley

My brother Josh and his wife Jen had their first baby a few weeks ago. We were so so so lucky that they came up to utah to bless her so I could cuddle her and hold her for a few days. She is the best baby ever and even gave me a few smiles! I love her, and seeing them was pretty good too :) While everyone was here we had to clean up every once in awhile of course. How come my kids aren't so excited to help me? I know why ::) Nana is way cooler- I think so to.


We played a ton of games, tons. Late at night we'd make a Del Taco run and put yet another movie on for the kiddos and keep playing!! It really is one of my favorite things to do with my fam. Hearts, Hand and foot, Blockus and anything else we could think up.


Sunday October 9th Josh gave his baby girl an amazing, inspiring, heartfelt blessing. It was such a beautiful day!!! Very busy but wonderful

Of course this was another excuse to eat so we made 3 yummy soups and all the yummy fixins!




I loved loved loved having everyone here for the weekend. I snuck off Saturday morning and ran the Wasatch Woman 10k/6k at Thanksgiving Point for the 2nd year in a row. It is a beautiful course and although it was pretty cold and rainy it felt good. I'd had a hard week and had been very sick and it helped clear my mind. Oh then in the middle of it all that Sunday I got released from being in the Stake YW for almost 6 years! I think it was a blessing to have so much going on around me and to be surrounded by my family when all those changes were going on.

No comments: