Monday, December 10, 2012

Festival of Trees

 This year I ditched the idea of having the entire family willingly and happily attend the Festival of Trees. It is one of my very very favorite things to do at Christmas time. I always have hopes of the family slowing walking up and down the seemingly endless aisles of trees, and wreaths, and doors, and on and on. NOT so this year I said forget it and just made a date of it with Brooks and Avery and it was fabulous! No whining that feet hurt or they were all hungry or bored or whatever. I loved it.
 We did meet my sister and her two kids there and the boys had a little dance off next to the stage :)

 Since I only had Brooks that cared we splurged the $3 and had a blast in play land doing games and crafts. He was sad to leave, and so was i :)




No comments: