Tuesday, July 31, 2012

8 Years old?

 My 'baby' turned 8. He will always be my baby cause he's the one that made me a mom. He's the one that changed my whole universe upside down and has already taught me more during his lifetime than I thought I'd learn in my lifetime. He was pretty set on a Ninjago party so we had a blast getting all ready.

 Everyone got a colored headband with their name on it, they could chose a special powered Ninjago drink and then we headed off on a scavenger hunt to find the golden weapons. (Don't worry, I had to read up on my Ninjago information to know what was going on too )

 Kayden and his friend Blayne took the crew downstairs for some basics in Ninja move training. They are both in karate and felt pretty important teaching everyone kicks and punches and how to be tuff.


 After working up a sweat we headed outside for water games. They each had 1 minute to shoot down these balloons which were each worth different points. We also did water balloon pinatas and a slip n slide.

 Then we headed inside for a very happy camper to open his presents! He hit the jack pot :)






 We also tried to make gak but forgot to seal these bags :/
Happy Happy Birthday Kayden!

No comments: